Monday, April 29, 2013

The past 2 weeks, an adventure i wasn't quite ready for ...

2 Saturdays ago a friend got in a bit of trouble on his way home from a local strip club, after having a few beers he got caught up in a dui check point, needless to say he  acquired a dwi and found out he lost his DL , it being no longer in his possession the local state troopers locked him up in the drunk tank, and suspended his driving privilege for 30 days , In to this situation i was drug, the following day he asks me if i would e willing to be his driver so he can still work, you see he works on equipment  that is used to help diagnose cancer all over the eastern sea board , i said yes not realizing what i was getting my self in to , by day 2 of getting up at 5 am, i was dragging, and by noon i could hardly keep my eyes open, sooo 2 weeks later 8 trips to Durham NC one to Spartunburg SC   and finally a 4 day weekend while he goes home to Texas to try to get a replacement  DL im exhausted, i slept till 2 pm today! but in these journeys i have seen places i have never been and had the chance to work on my photography,  soo here are the pics i have taken over the past two weeks, while missing out on time with my husband and family, and loosing













 money in my etsy store....   this first batch are all in  SC and a stop on the way home at south of the border taken with my crappy cheap walmart camera , this second batch are of Duke university and the sara p duke gardens..



















Thee are bunches more on my new smart phone which i havent quite figured out yet as play time with it hasent been an option driving 12 and 16 hours a day, i really dont know how much more of this i can take, i still havent gotten the feeling back in my butt and im not to sure it will come back, Nor am i sure after wenesday upon his return wenesday, i am not sure i will drive him any more, its beginning to get in the way of what life i do have , i make money off my etsy store and commissions off Deviant Art , hes only paying me 450 for a frigging month ive already lost out on that much in 2 weeks having to turn down jobs.. what to do? make his pay me for the income ive lost or just tell him to go screw him self? hubby wont let me do the latter... what a conundrum...
TTFN
HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment