Friday, January 4, 2013

A day in the life of a creative sparrow

Ive decided to jump in to the world of blog land and share my creative exploits with the world,  I am 30 years old and have lived a very difficult life and over came it, My life revolves around My husband and our 3 dogs and of course my general craftiness, i have been sewing since as long as i can remember , sitting in my mom and grannys lap guiding fabric through the machine while they pressed the peddle .Now i have my own Etsy shop i sell from as well as i use other internet avenues and flea markets swap meets and craft fairs. Not a day goes buy that i don't make something new weather its trying a new recipe i found on pintrest or its working on a new order that came in from etsy, or a gift for a friend or family member, i drive my husband nuts  with my craft stuff every where in our camper. So this blog will be a little bit of every thing , my projects, neat things i feel i need to share, my love of my little pony( i have a slight obsession ) maybe a guest post or two from fellow artist and marvel comic artist Joe Miller, recipes life lessons and much more, so keep an eye out for much much more!

                                                                            Sincerely
                                                                               Hope




No comments:

Post a Comment